Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Terraria Easter Eggs

Easter eggs in games are like secrets.  In Terraria there are a lot of Easter eggs.  Like the space creature costume looks like the Xenomorphs from the movie, "Alien". 




My dad, when he was little, had nightmares from that movie.

The Last Prism is a weapon.  


It shoots out beams of light, that are colors of the rainbow,


 then the different beams will come together to make a white light, with rainbow colors outlining it.  



This weapon has a bit of Easter eggs related to names.  Here are the Easter eggs for the Last Prism: first, get ready a new character, then name your character any of these following names, depending on what color you want the beam to be: Leinfors, Ghostar, Aeroblop, Doylee, Arkhalis, Nike Leon, Suweeka, Devalaous, and finally, Random.  Every name is a different color, but it can cycle through colors as well.   If you use the name "Leinfors", it makes the beam bright pink.  "Ghostar" makes the beam bright green.  ""Aeroblop" makes the beam color cycle between yellow and green.  "Doylee" makes it so all beams are red.  "Arkhalis" makes the beam cycle through dark blue, pink, and purple.  "Nike Leon" makes it cycle between red, orange, and yellow.  "Suweeka" makes the beam cycle between cyan, green, and dark blue.  "Devalaous" makes the beam cycle through rainbow in unison!  And then, "Random" is the same beam as normal, except it cycles through the colors faster.  

I think my favorites are Suweeka and Devalaous.

There are still a lot more Easter eggs, but that's it for today!

3 comments:

  1. I like that you are telling us about Easter eggs and it will soon be Easter! I am surprised your Dad had nightmares as kid, I hope he doesn't have them now. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite! I love to learn more about Terraria!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I love to learn about Terraria too (:D -Isaac

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message and I’ll read it! Check back for a reply, because I respond to every comment!

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Tutorials Custom Crafting Recipes!

In Minecraft pe have you ever wanted somthing that you can only get on creative, but you are on survival?  Well you can get those items by c...