Monday, April 30, 2018

Minecraft Pe Nova Skin Skin Finder


In Minecraft pe have you ever gotten tired of just having normal skins? Well I know how to get more with the website minecraft.novaskin. So just go to google or safari, and type this in minecraft.novaskin, then either go to gallery (where you can search skins), or go to Nova Skin - Minecraft Skin Editor (which is of course a skin editor). I have just recently made my own skin, and published it. It is called "my scuba steve" as you can see on the picture. Inside the skin editor you can search skins to edit, you can take colors from the skin you are editing, and the possibilities are endless with skins!



 I would highly recommend this website for skins!

Anyway I am so, so sorry about how short it was today, but that's it for today! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message and I’ll read it! Check back for a reply, because I respond to every comment!

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Tutorials Custom Crafting Recipes!

In Minecraft pe have you ever wanted somthing that you can only get on creative, but you are on survival?  Well you can get those items by c...