Friday, April 27, 2018

Tynker Minecraft Pe Add-on Creator

In Minecraft pe I have made so much add-ons for it, that I don't even know how much I have! I use this website (it could also be an app) called Tynker, and it's pronounced T-e-e-n-k-e-r, and NOT T-y-n-k-e-r (it is not supposed to sound like an "I"). Tynker is a website where you can make Minecraft mods for Java edition, and Bedrock edition.  You can also make mobs skins, items, textures, and player skins.  It's so cool!

The first one that I made up is called "wow"! Or you can call it the "Wow Cow", because it is a killer cow if you name it "Johnny" with a capital "J", and with a name tag of course! The "Wow Cow" was the second behavior pack that I made! The "Wow Cow" is a cow that starts out like a giant cow then shrinks to its's normal size when it gets attacked, then it grows a tiny bit more after five seconds! The "Wow Cow" also is a bad cow and is basically a boss, because it has one hundred health, and shoots blaze fireballs super fast, and it will usually hit you because you are two blocks tall...so yeah. I tried with a diamond sword, and it killed me before I could even hit it! I would recommend turning off mob spawning, and make mob spawners to make mobs, and make the "Wow Cow" a boss! Then I would turn that world into a cool map!

Here are some more mobs I made: "The Twins" (they are creepers), "Ahh!" ( it's a two headed iron golem), "Your worst nightmare" (it's a pig for java only), "The flaming sword" (it's a diamond sword with a different texture), "Sword Painting" (it's the texture of the outside not the painting itself), "Elytra Colored" (not when you are wearing it ☹️  ), "Guardian Sword!", "Flaming arrow"(sorry about the texture I kind of messed up), "Megalodon" (it's a big shark!), "Dumb so called agent!" (dumb looking agent which agents look like iron golems), "Mutant Ghast!", "More cows?(more evil cows), "cow werewolves" (cows turn into werewolves) and finally a skin that I kind of copied from one of my skins on Minecraft, "The neighbor" (from the game, Hello Neighbor).

These are all the add-ons, which are mods, textures, and skins, that I've made:










I have had so much fun with these mods they are super easy to make, they are fun, you create your own, and I have that much made up add-ons in just 3 or 4 days! Also it did not take me the whole day to make like two mods, it took me minutes to make two mods! I highly recommend it!

Anyway that's it for today! Goodbye!

4 comments:

Leave me a message and I’ll read it! Check back for a reply, because I respond to every comment!

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Tutorials Custom Crafting Recipes!

In Minecraft pe have you ever wanted somthing that you can only get on creative, but you are on survival?  Well you can get those items by c...