Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hello Neighbor QR Codes and More

In Hello Neighbor alpha 4 there are QR codes apparently! The first one that you are supposed to find is close to where the green gramophone, and the moon/night door is today! But in order to actually see it you will need to get a flashlight, and turn it on, and look through the keyhole. The 2nd one you are supposed to find is when you go inside where the basement door is today, then turn around, and look through the keyhole! Also there is something else you can find in it, and if you do something with it then all of the QR codes will say: "Can you see it? Remember 1003063 I had to hide it, they might find out."

Here is a binary code: "Use the number, I'm on the line."

Not really anyone knows what this means, but I think it means that when you move back into your old house that the neighbor secretly moved away to a new house, because the neighbor's house was like burned up when you moved back. I don't know. But I am happy/not happy about how this is like super secretive! I am also working on creating my own Minecraft Hello Neighbor with tons, and tons of secrets, and some secret big pixel art QR codes that will be split apart!  It will look something like this:














If you were to take a screenshot right now, and crop it, then put these two together, and scan them then you would get a very interesting message...


I think that is super cool! Anyway that's it for today sorry about how short it was! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message and I’ll read it! Check back for a reply, because I respond to every comment!

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Tutorials Custom Crafting Recipes!

In Minecraft pe have you ever wanted somthing that you can only get on creative, but you are on survival?  Well you can get those items by c...