Monday, May 14, 2018

If you were to change anything about Minecraft what would it be?

In Minecraft have you ever gotten tired of just playing it normally?  Well there are ways to change the game up quite a bit! For an example, texture packs/resource packs, and mods/add-ons. Those can change Minecraft around quite a bit! Like making the endermen look like, and act like slendermen, and much, much more!

 The possibilities are endless!

I think that changing Minecraft around is awesome! I mean seriously! I mean who doesn't want Minecraft to be at least a tiny bit different? Minecraft is fun and all, but sometimes it can just become boring. So I just like to change it up a bit, right?!


Come on guys!


Anyway that's it for today! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message and I’ll read it! Check back for a reply, because I respond to every comment!

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Tutorials Custom Crafting Recipes!

In Minecraft pe have you ever wanted somthing that you can only get on creative, but you are on survival?  Well you can get those items by c...